Executive Forum Know Before You Go Information
Prior to departing for San Francisco and arriving at the Palace Hotel, please review the below information to best prepare you for 2022 Executive Forum (ExFo).
- Review the Executive Forum schedule. A copy of this full schedule will be provided to attendees on Tuesday.
- Prep for a seamless registration process. Registration is located on the first floor outside of the Ralston Ballroom of the Palace hotel. Please have your proof of vaccination ready to present at the registration desk.
- Health Pass by CLEAR confirmation on your phone (for attendees with a vaccine(s) administered within North America).
- Vaccine card and ID (for attendees with vaccine(s) administered outside of North America).
- Pack attire for ExFo and Momentum. Dress code for ExFo is business casual. Our theme for Momentum Gala is “Vegas: what’s in the cards for 2022?” and dress code is business festive. Attendees are encouraged to wear our theme colors of black, red and gold.
- Prep for Momentum Gala on Thursday, March 31st. This event (located on the first floor of the Palace hotel in the Grand Ballroom) is included with your ExFo registration. Don’t forget to stop by the registration desk to pick-up your drink tickets and remember to bring your badge. Note: bars will become cash only after drink tickets are used.
- Complete our LGBTQ+ Leaders in the Workplace survey. As Out & Equal continues to explore ways to increase the LGBTQ+ leadership pipeline, we have partnered with Korn Ferry to gather insights into LGBTQ+ leadership. The survey will take you about 10 minutes to complete – please find the survey link in the Know Before You Go email.
- Add your information to the ExFo attendee roster. If you would like to share your name, company and email with your fellow attendees, please find the form link in the Know Before You Go email.
HEALTH & SAFETY REMINDERS
- Prepare your COVID-19 proof of vaccination. You must be able to present proof that you’re fully vaccinated and boosted (if eligible) against COVID-19. Please reference the Proof of Vaccination page for instructions.
- Pack your mask. All attendees are required to wear a mask during the event (unless actively eating/drinking or speaking on stage during a session).
- Review the ExFo Health & Safety page. Stay up-to-date with all health and safety protocols and our FAQ resource.
- Have you completed a self-assessment? Are you symptom free? If you have any symptoms or recently tested positive for COVID, please stay at home. You can check your symptoms using the CDC’s COVID-19 Self-Checker. We recommend all attendees take a COVID test prior to traveling to the event (and after you return home).
- Need a COVID-19 test for your flight home? Out & Equal will have on-site PCR testing available for all attendees from Tuesday, March 29 through Thursday, March 31. Pre-booking is not required. Test results are available within 20 minutes. For additional information, including cost and testing hours, please visit the ExFo Health & Safety page.
- Constant monitoring. Out & Equal will continuously monitor health and safety measures throughout the event. We will update the Health & Safety page with any changes and communicate any noteworthy information with attendees via email.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com. See you next week!