For more than two decades, Out & Equal has convened the annual, global Workplace Summit which has grown to include more than 5,000 professionals each year, exchanging powerful ideas and solutions for the advancement of LGBTQ workplace equality. Building on this success, Out & Equal—with the help of JP Morgan Chase’s Force for Good program—has launched a unique digital platform that extends this learning and connection throughout the year.
The Out & Equal Global Hub is a “one-stop-shop” virtual education and engagement center for executives, D&I and HR practitioners, and ERG leaders working for LGBTQ workplace inclusion. By connecting change agents working inside their companies and organizations for LGBTQ equality, The Global Hub serves as a revolutionary resource helping companies learn from each other and more efficiently achieve effective D&I ROI—especially in the current challenging environment of a global health pandemic that restricts in-person connections.
Through the following features, The Global Hub will support the acceleration of tailored best practices, support ERG and ERG-leadership development, foster localized connection and collaboration, and streamline communications from O&E to its stakeholders.
An unprecedented, centralized library of cutting-edge best practices for global workplace equality. It features a robust and searchable set of tools, presentations, webinars, workshops, research, and much more. Users will be able to:
- Showcase their company’s LGBTQ resources by uploading them into the library
- Download the latest best practices, research, and tools in LGBTQ workplace equality
- Ask questions, comment on and “endorse” resources
- Navigate hundreds of the world’s best tools and resources in LGBTQ workplace equality
Community Message Board
Enables users to co-create solutions to the most pressing D&I issues and to engage in dialogue about the advancement of LGBTQ equality:
- Share exciting work and expertise with others in the field through message board posts, threads, and Q&As
- Collectively brainstorm and strategize on innovative ways to enhance the world of LGBTQ workplace inclusion
- Engage in specific spaces to discuss advice on the implementation of best practices, including how to tailor resources and programs in specific geographic areas, for different industries, and in different cultural contexts and languages
As the first of its kind, the Out & Equal ERG Registry will transform the face of the workplace equality movement by allowing local LGBTQ ERGs and their Chapters to find one another, connect, and mobilize around the issues that matter most. ERGs across the world will be featured on an easily navigable, interactive map, featuring contact info that is user-driven for up-to-date accuracy.
The Hub Calendar
The Hub Calendar will feature important information about Out & Equal events, organizations’ Pride celebration information, and companies’ LGBTQ events open to others in the local area or online. In this way and with the integration of the ERG registry, Out & Equal will continue to foster the exciting local collaboration achieved through our previous Chapter Affiliate program.
The Global Hub is available exclusively to Out & Equal member companies. For more information about how your company can be part of the Hub, please contact: email@example.com.Access the global hub