Proof of Vaccination for 2022 Executive Forum
You must provide proof of full vaccination (and booster if eligible) to attend the 2022 Executive Forum. For information on full vaccination and booster requirements, please visit our Executive Forum Health & Safety page.
Outlined below are two different sets of instructions depending on where your vaccination(s) were administered, within North America or outside of North America.
If you are a guest only attending the Momentum Gala, you will be required to show your vaccine card and I.D. upon registration check-in on Thursday, March 31.
Thank you for your cooperation in making our event and community as safe as possible!
Vaccination(s) Administered within North America – Health Pass by CLEAR
Health Pass by CLEAR provides secure, digital proof of your vaccination status via the free CLEAR mobile app. You must complete the steps below by Friday, March 18th. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com. All attendees will need your government issued photo ID and vaccine card to complete this process.
Please follow the below instructions. We’ve also included an instructional video from CLEAR for your convenience.
- Download the app (Apple Store) OR Download the app (Google Play)
- Tap the white Health Pass tile
- Select ‘Have a code?’ and enter AVENTRIVAX
- Tap ‘Enroll or verify your identity in CLEAR’ to create your CLEAR member account
- New to CLEAR? When prompted, enter your email address, phone number, and have your government issued photo ID ready to complete your enrollment
- Already a CLEAR member? Use the email address associated with your membership and snap a quick selfie to verify your identity
- Continue to follow prompts on the Entry Requirements page to securely confirm proof of full vaccination. You will need to take a photo of both sides of your vaccine card. Once your details have been confirmed, you will receive an “Aventri Attendee” Health Pass.
- If the background for the pass is green, that means you’re good to go!
- If your pass is not approved (no green background), but you are up-to-date with COVID-19 vaccinations, please contact CLEAR’s Member Care Team by tapping ‘Get in Touch’ in the mobile app, or by calling 1-855-CLEARME (253-2763). If, after this, you still require assistance, please reach out to our Events team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Below is an example of what your Health Pass will look like. You will be required to present your Health Pass on-site via your phone in order to retrieve your badge and attend the event. If possible, please also bring your vaccination card (or a copy/photo) and I.D. in case there are any app issues on-site.
Vaccination(s) Administered outside North America – On-site Proof of Vaccination
For our attendees who received the vaccine(s) and booster outside of North America, unfortunately CLEAR is not compatible with your vaccine information. Therefore, you will be required to show your vaccine card and I.D. upon registration check-in at Executive Forum and our staff will verify your vaccination information on-site. A reminder email will be sent the week prior to the event to bring the required documentation.