2022 Executive Forum (March 29th – 31st, 2022)
About the Program
The annual Out & Equal Executive Forum (ExFo) brings together global LGBTQ+ and ally senior executives and individual leaders from multi-national corporations and federal agencies. Combining professional development and in-depth exploration of the global landscape of LGBTQ+ workplace equality, participants also receive unique networking and peer-to-peer learning opportunities.
Who Should Attend
- LGBTQ+ Senior Executives: High-level LGBTQ+ executives charged with management and budget decisions for a significant business or function.
- Diversity Equity & Inclusion (DEI) Practitioners: DEI executives and senior leaders charged with management and budget decisions for diversity, equity and inclusion programs.
- Employee Resource Group (ERG) Leaders: ERG executive sponsors and other ERG leaders who steer decisions at the national or international level.
- NEW! Diverse Leaders Fellows: Participants in the Diverse Leaders Fellowship program will convene alongside the Executive Forum.
Executive Forum Learning Tracks
Over two and a half days, Executive Forum participants will convene for cohort-specific sessions, and can also choose from open sessions across three learning tracks:
- LGBTQ+ Leadership: This track explores strategies to maximize your leadership potential. Sessions bring together out LGBTQ+ executives and senior leaders, practitioners, and subject matter experts. Participants will engage in career trajectory planning, mapping their spheres of influence for change, crafting and leveraging one’s individual story as an asset at work, as well as strategies for minimizing burnout and managing stress.
- DEI Best Practices: This track focuses on emerging topics and best practices in workplace diversity, equity, and inclusion. Sessions include building and leveraging an LGBTQ+ talent pipeline, maximizing executive sponsorship and internal advocacy, launching and sustaining LGBTQ+ reverse mentoring programs, and focal topics of gender and generational diversity in the workplace.
- Intersectional Frameworks: This track brings to bear case studies and strategies for making intersectional inclusion core to LGBTQ+ efforts. Sessions include learnings on intersectional identities and workforce needs, crafting strategies for intersectional engagement across all employee resource groups, intersectional allyship as a tool for mid-level management buy-in in DEI practices, an exploration of the LGBTQ+ legal landscape, and more.
Executive Forum Schedule
Schedule subject to change. All times Pacific.
DAY ONE – TUESDAY, MARCH 29th
|6-7:30pm PT||Welcome/ Dinner in Cohorts|
|7:30-9pm PT||Cocktail Reception|
DAY TWO – WEDNESDAY, MARCH 30th
|8-9:30am PT||Breakfast/ General Session|
|9:30-11am PT||Cohort-specific Workshops|
|11:30am-12:30pm PT||Choice of Workshops in: LGBTQ+ Leadership or DEI Best Practices tracks|
|12:30-2pm PT||Lunch/ General Session|
|2:30-4pm PT||LGBTQ+ Senior Executives and DEI Practitioner cohorts join for a workshop in the DEI Best Practices track. ERG Leaders and Diverse Leaders Fellows join for a workshop in the LGBTQ+ Leadership track.|
|4:30-5pm PT||Choice of Workshops in the Intersectional Frameworks track|
DAY THREE – THURSDAY, MARCH 31st
|9-10:30am PT||Breakfast/ General Session|
|10:30am-12pm PT||Cohort-specific Workshops|
|12-1:30pm PT||Lunch/ General Session|
|1:30-3pm PT||LGBTQ+ Senior Executives and Diverse Leaders Fellows join for a workshop in the LGBTQ+ Leadership track. DEI Practitioners and ERG Leaders joins for a workshop in the DEI Best Practices track.|
|Choice of Workshops in the LGBTQ+ Leadership track|
|6:30-7:30pm PT||Cocktail Reception|
|7:30-10:00pm PT||Momentum & Dinner|