About the Program
The annual Out & Equal Executive Forum (ExFo) brings together global LGBTQ+ and ally senior executives and individual leaders from multi-national corporations and federal agencies. Combining professional development and in-depth exploration of the global landscape of LGBTQ+ workplace equality, participants also receive unique networking and peer-to-peer learning opportunities.erin uritus’ keynote 2022 ExFO SESSIONS 2022 EXFO FAQS 2022 Exfo health & safety
Who Should Attend
- LGBTQ+ Senior Executives: High-level LGBTQ+ executives charged with management and budget decisions for a significant business or function.
- Diversity Equity & Inclusion (DEI) Practitioners: DEI executives and senior leaders charged with management and budget decisions for diversity, equity and inclusion programs.
- Employee Resource Group (ERG) Leaders: ERG executive sponsors and other ERG leaders who steer decisions at the national or international level.
Executive Forum Learning Tracks
Over two and a half days, Executive Forum participants will convene for cohort-specific sessions, and can also choose from open sessions across three learning tracks:
- LGBTQ+ Leadership: This track explores strategies to maximize your leadership potential and bring together out LGBTQ+ executives and senior leaders, practitioners, and subject matter experts.
- DEI Best Practices: This track focuses on emerging topics and best practices in workplace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Intersectional Frameworks: This track brings to bear case studies and strategies for making intersectional inclusion core to LGBTQ+ efforts.
Out & Equal is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP® recertification activities.
Our Executive Forum sessions are eligible for PDCs—contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.2021 exfo recap