SAVE THE DATE! Tuesday March 29 – Thursday March 31
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The annual Out & Equal Executive Forum (ExFo) brings together global LGBTQ and ally senior executives and individual leaders from multi-national corporations and federal agencies. Combining professional development and in-depth exploration of the global landscape of LGBTQ workplace equality, participants also receive unique networking and peer-to-peer learning opportunities.
- Learn to leverage your LGBTQ identity at work.
- Identify what gets in your way as an LGBTQ or ally senior leader.
- Explore how DEI is a business asset and can help drive cultures of belonging.
- Better understand what it means to be a DEI change-agent and how you can change the culture in your organization.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- LGBTQ Senior Executives: High-level LGBTQ executives charged with management and budget decisions for a significant business or function.
- D&I Senior Executives: D&I executives charged with management and budget decisions for diversity and inclusion programs.
- ERG Leaders: ERG executive sponsors and other ERG leaders who steer decisions at the national or international level.