2022 Workplace Summit Proof of Vaccination
Proof of up-to-date vaccination must be provided to attend the 2022 Workplace Summit. For information on full vaccination, booster requirements, and additional Health & Safety policies for the event, please visit our 2022 Workplace Summit Health & Safety Information or our Health & Safety FAQ.
Thank you for your cooperation in making our event and community as safe as possible!
Vaccination(s) Administered within the U.S. – Health Pass by CLEAR
For those who received their vaccination within the U.S., Out & Equal will be taking advantage of Health Pass by CLEAR to provide secure, digital proof of your vaccination status via the free CLEAR mobile app.
For quickest service when registering in-person, complete the steps below by Friday October 14th, 2022.
All attendees will need to produce a government issued photo ID and vaccine card to complete this process. For additional assistance, please use the following instructional video or download this PDF from CLEAR for your convenience.
- Download the app (Apple Store) OR Download the app (Google Play) or by scanning the following QR Code:
2. Tap the white Health Pass tile and enter the code OESUMMIT2022:
- Sign up or log in. Creating an account? You’ll be asked to upload an ID and snap a selfie to verify you are you.
- Select the event you will be attending and add your proof of vaccination. Complete the health survey to produce your Health Pass.
- If the background for the pass is green, that means you’re good to go!
- If your pass is not approved (no green background), but you are up-to-date with COVID-19 vaccinations, please contact CLEAR’s Member Care Team by tapping ‘Get in Touch’ in the mobile app, or by calling 1-855-CLEARME (253-2763). If, after this, you still require assistance, please reach out to our Events Team (email@example.com)
You will be required to present your Health Pass on-site via your phone in order to retrieve your badge and attend the event. If possible, please also bring your vaccination card (or a copy/photo) and I.D. in case there are any app issues on-site.
How to Link Your Proof of Vaccination to Complete Your Health Pass
Proof of Vaccination
There are three methods for proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
Option 1: CDC Card Upload (recommended)
- Select ‘scan your vaccination card’ to take a photo of your card and confirm your information.
Option 2: Digital Vaccine Link
- Select ‘healthcare providers’ and locate your vaccine provider in the menu or by searching ‘other providers’.
- Log-in to your patient portal and follow the instructions to securely link your account with CLEAR.
Option 3: SMART QR Code
- Tap ‘Smart QR Code’ and upload the image of your QR code.
Complete the health survey to produce your Health Pass. Green is good to go!
Additional questions or concerns can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vaccination(s) Administered outside North America – On-site Proof of Vaccination
Attendees who received their vaccine(s) and booster outside of North America will be required to provide their vaccine card and I.D. upon registration check-in at the 2022 Workplace Summit due to CLEAR is not compatible with vaccine information outside of North America. A reminder email will be sent the week prior to the event to bring the required documentation.