2022 Workplace Summit Health & Safety Information
Our first responsibility is to you, our attendees, speakers, partners and team – we are 100% committed to your health and safety. As such, we’re putting plans in place for our safe return to an in-person Summit, while providing the exciting features we have been able to include virtually with our e-pass programming.
All in-person attendees (including speakers and O&E staff) participating in the 2022 Workplace Summit will be required to adhere to the below Health & Safety protocols and should review all the following information before arriving to the event. We strongly recommend that you periodically check this page for updated information as the situation evolves and information changes.
We are working closely with our partners in Las Vegas, NV and The Mirage, as we follow all federal, state, local and CDC guidelines. Furthermore, we are drawing on the experiences from a wildly successful 2022 Executive Forum and our national and global industry partners for best practices.
This health and safety page is designed to guide attendees and provide the best experience possible, one where you can safely and effectively participate in the 2022 Workplace Summit. We hope the health and safety protocols, resources, and FAQ outlined below assist you in planning your event experience and understanding Out & Equal’s expectations.
We cannot wait to welcome you to Las Vegas for the 2022 Workplace Summit!
Kiera Jackson (she/her)
Director of Events
Out & Equal
COVID Policies and Mandates
The O&E team is actively monitoring COVID-19 and potential health risks and will be following all guidelines set forth by the federal and local governments and health agencies. With the state of the pandemic being fluid, we encourage attendees to frequently check this page for changes, as policies and mandates are open to change.
All in-person attendees (including speakers and Out & Equal staff) are required to be up-to-date on COVID-19 vaccinations as recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO), Center of Disease Control (CDC), and/or the prevailing health organization of country of residence.
- As defined by the CDC, you are up-to-date with your COVID-19 vaccines when you have received all doses in the primary series and one booster when eligible.
Masks are not required but encouraged during the 2022 Workplace Summit.Out & Equal is actively monitoring the COVID-19 mandates, health statistics, and risk factors with the goal to set guidelines that provide safety for all attendees, exhibitors, and participants of the 2022 Workplace Summit. With the pandemic being a fluid situation, our mask policy is under review and will be provided to attendees with ample time to prepare for the event.
What to Expect
- Complete a self-assessment and ensure you are symptom-free. If you feel sick, please stay home and isolate in accordance to CDC recommendations. You can refer to the CDC’s COVID-19 Self-Checker reference guide for any questions on symptoms by clicking here.
- Check your flight and travel arrangements.
- If you are traveling internationally to attend the event, you will be required to get a COVID-19 viral test (regardless of vaccination status or citizenship) no more than 1 day before you travel by air into the United States. You must show your negative result to the airlines before you board your flight.
- Please visit the CDC website for up-to-date international travel information.
- All attendees are required to provide proof of vaccination. It is highly recommended to complete your verification, if eligible, prior to your arrival to save time during event registration. Please review the Proof of Vaccination page for instructions on how to submit this information.
- Out & Equal will be taking advantage of Health Pass by CLEAR to provide secure, digital proof of your vaccination status via the free CLEAR mobile app for attendees originating from North America.
- Residents outside of North America, will be required to show their COVID-19 vaccination card and legal, government issued photo-identification.
Arriving at Summit
- We ask that you fully comply with applicable CDC COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols.
- Complete a daily self-assessment of symptoms of COVID-19. Symptoms of COVID-19 include: fever, cough, fatigue, shortness of breath, and myalgias. Other non-specific symptoms, such as sore throat, nasal congestion, headache, diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting, have also been reported. Loss of smell (anosmia) or loss of taste (ageusia) preceding the onset of respiratory symptoms has also been reported.
- If you feel sick, please stay in your hotel room and isolate in accordance to CDC recommendations. You can refer to the CDC’s COVID-19 Self-Checker reference guide for any questions on symptoms by clicking here.
- All attendees are required to provide proof of vaccination when they check-in at the event registration. Please review the Proof of Vaccination page for instructions on how to submit this information. Please have your verification, if eligible, completed prior to checking in at the event registration desk.
- Out & Equal will be taking advantage of Health Pass by CLEAR to provide secure, digital proof of your vaccination status via the free CLEAR mobile app for attendees who received their vaccinations in the U.S.
- Individuals who received their vaccination outside of the U.S., will be required to show their COVID-19 vaccination card and legal, government issued photo-identification.
Participating at Summit
Please follow all recommended health & safety measures including washing your hands often, covering your face when coughing or sneezing, and staying isolated if you are not feeling well.
- Local PCR Testing Sites
- COVID Testing close The Mirage:
- COVID Testing on the Strip
- IC Labs Rapid Testing
- Elite Medical Center
- Las Vegas Health & Safety Information
- MGM (The Mirage) Health & Safety
- CDC General Guidelines
- CDC Travel Guidelines
- CDC Masks Homepage
- Masks & Respirators
- CDC’s Your Guide to Masks
If you have any questions about our health and safety measures or how you can best prepare, reach out to our team.