APRIL 13 – 15, 2021
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The annual Out & Equal Executive Forum (ExFo) brings together global LGBTQ and ally senior executives and individual leaders from multi-national corporations and federal agencies. Combining professional development and in-depth exploration of the global landscape of LGBTQ workplace equality, participants also receive unique networking and peer-to-peer learning opportunities.
Due to the ongoing global health pandemic, Executive Forum will be virtual again in 2021, and we look forward to leveraging our resoundingly successful experience convening Summit virtually last October, to confidently offer participants an engaging and informative experience.
The 2021 Executive Forum will convene April 13th -15th for three days of interactive virtual learning and networking. The 3-day program features daily plenaries and networking opportunities. This year, participants will have access to 9 sessions across three tracks: LGBTQ Leadership, DEI Best Practices, and Intersectional Allyship. Additional virtual networking sessions will be held in July and August, and the cohorts will convene once more in October alongside the 2021 Workplace Summit.REGISTER HERE
Registration for Executive Forum is $1500 and includes a full registration for Summit. Upon registering, you will receive a confirmation email with information outlining access to our virtual event platform.
- Learn to leverage your LGBTQ identity at work.
- Identify what gets in your way as an LGBTQ or ally senior leader.
- Explore how DEI is a business asset and can help drive cultures of belonging.
- Better understand what it means to be a DEI change-agent and how you can change the culture in your organization.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- LGBTQ Senior Executives: High-level LGBTQ executives charged with management and budget decisions for a significant business or function.
- D&I Senior Executives: D&I executives charged with management and budget decisions for diversity and inclusion programs.
- ERG Leaders: ERG executive sponsors and other ERG leaders who steer decisions at the national or international level.
THREE LEARNING TRACKS
Attendees may focus on one track or participate in sessions across all three. These workshop sessions will be interactive Zoom video meetings in order to facilitate interaction and dialogue.
- LGBTQ Leadership Track The three workshops under this track will explore key competencies for LGBTQ leaders: strategic vulnerability, power and influence, and leveraging your experiential knowledge for business strategy. Topics include corporate storytelling, board/community engagement, and leading teams.
- DEI Best Practices These workshops will explore cutting-edge topics around diversity, equity and inclusion work. Potential topics include: leading DEI initiatives after COVID/for remote workers; leveraging BRGS for maximum impact; latest work on trans/NB inclusion
- Intersectional Advocacy Intended for both LGBTQ and ally leaders and DEI practitioners, this track emphasizes empathy and connection as key leadership competencies. Workshops in this track underscore the need for intersectional approaches to DEI efforts and offer ways for participants to leverage their voices for inclusion.
Schedule is subject to change.
|EASTERN TIME||Tues, April 13||Wed, April 14||Thurs, April 15|
|9:00-10:00am||Wellness Lab||Wellness Lab|
|10:00-10:30am||Opening General Session|
|10:30-11:00am||Opening General Session (cont)||General Session||General Session|
|11:00-12:30pm||LGBTQ Leadership Track||LGBTQ Leadership Track||LGBTQ Leadership Track|
|1:00-2:30pm||DEI Best Practices Track||DEI Best Practices Track||DEI Best Practices Track|
|3:00-4:00pm||Intersectional Advocacy Track||Intersectional Advocacy Track||Intersectional Advocacy Track|
|5:00-6:00pm||General Session||Networking Session||Closing General Session|