Out & Equal St.Louis was formed in July of 2009. We serve as a resource to the Greater St.Louis Metro area and the Corporate ERGs (Employee Resource Groups) in an effort to advance workplace equality and provide various educational and networking events throughout the year. Our initial membership included representatives from Agrium, Boeing, Citi, MasterCard, Monsanto, and Pfizer.
• Supporting our Community Partners
• Developing Quarterly Events
• Connecting with Corporations, Small Businesses and Employee Resource Group (ERG) Members
• Share Best Practices to promote the growth/creation of ERGs
• Discovering new ways to promote Diversity and Equality in the workplace
• Educating members of our community about LGBT workplace issues
• Supporting and enhancing the annual O&E Summit experience
If you are interested in getting involved with the St.Louis Regional Affiliate, or are interested in joining the team that creates the educational and networking events, then please join the Out & Equal movement at the local level!
Laura Morrison , Pfizer Inc.
Michelle Smith , The Boeing Company
Robert Woolsey, Agrium Inc.
General Council Members
Michelle Brown, Citi