On June 4, 2020, Out & Equal hosted a virtual learning session – Crafting and Sharing Your LGBTQ+ Story.
Drawing on lessons shared in his book “Communicate with Mastery: Speak With Conviction and Write for Impact”, author and Stanford faculty member JD Schramm gave participants the keys to effective storytelling.
The recording of the session and copy of the presentation are below.Download pdf of the presentation
Check out the additional materials from the session:
- JD Schramm’s book: Communicate with Mastery
- Caroline Clark: The Power of the Word
- Jackie Bello: My Search for Epic Love
- Rachel Wallach: Disrupting Disability
- LB Hannahs (at TEDxUF): What it’s like to be a transgender dad
- Kudzi Chikumbu: The Moment you Decide to Commit to Your Purpose
- Rex Woodbury: Redefining Masculinity
- Frances Frei (at TED): How to build (and rebuild) trust