Show us your #OutAtWork Selifes!
For Out & Equal’s 2017 Workplace Summit, we’re compiling video testimonials of what it means to be #OutAtWork to you. For reference, view our previous #OutAtWork selfie video below.
All you need is 60 seconds! On your next lunch break or commute, grab your phone, tablet or webcam and make a short video (selfie-style) sharing your experience as an LGBT person or ally in the workplace. Out & Equal will review submissions and they may be used in the final video compilation played at the 2017 Workplace Summit in Philadelphia.
Please email your selfie videos to Maddison LeRoy, [email protected]
Video submission deadline: Thursday, August 31st
Guidelines & tips for taking the best selfie:
- Make sure you are well lit and your background does not include anything you do not want the world to see!
- Center yourself in the middle of the screen and ensure that the camera only sees from around mid-waist or higher.
- Find a quiet spot to record. We want to see you, but we also need to hear you!
- Once you start recording, begin by saying your full name and spell it. We will edit this out for the final video.
- If you use a mobile device, please film yourself horizontally, not vertically.
- Please title the video with your first and last name and where you are located. Example: SelisseBerry_SanFrancisco