April 16, 2019
The Palace Hotel
The 12th annual Out & Equal Executive Forum will convene LGBTQ and Ally senior executives and business leaders from multi-national corporations and federal agencies for three days of professional development and in-depth exploration of the global landscape of LGBTQ workplace equality.
Interested in sponsoring the 2019 Executive Forum? Review the various opportunities linked below and email email@example.com to inquire further!sponsorship opportunities momentum gala
Who Participates at EXFO
- Senior Executive – Develop your mentorship style, network with your LGBT senior executive peers, and problem solve for our movement’s future.
- D&I Leaders – Building a best-in-the-world D&I program on intersectional verticals, engage in dynamic and interactive sessions on cutting edge LGBT inclusion practices. Self ID, ExPats, Professional Development, and Recruitment.
- Leveraging Narratives – Is giving a TED Talk on your bucket list? This track will prepare you to tell your story and share your big ideas in ways that inspire. You’ll leave this track with a video of you giving your first Talk to launch your journey of leveraging your narrative.
- Professional Development – Join the pipeline to the LGBTQ C-Suite. This intensive and intimate track will include strength finding, uncovering career journeys, and one-on-one connection with Senior LGBT Leaders where you’ll be paired with a professional mentor.
- ERG Leaders – Build your ERG to thrive in the workplace of the future- intersectional, business-driven, global. Develop a culture assessment tool to bring your work to the next level. This track is open to all ERG leaders regardless of segment focus.
Class Schedules (click below to view each class schedule)
Registration & Rates