August 8, 2019
The LaLiT Ashok Bangalore
Out & Equal is excited to return to Bangalore for the second annual 2019 Out & Equal LGBTQI+ India Forum on August 8th, 2019 at the LaLiT Ashok Bangalore!
Last year’s Forum came just one month before the landmark Supreme Court ruling to strike down Section 377 of India’s penal code – a defining moment for the LGBTQI+ and ally community. This year, we are excited to dive even deeper into the issues and explore some of the exciting advancements that have been made in the past year.
During this one-day Forum, leaders from a wide variety of industries will come together to strategize on steps forward and to take a closer critical look at the way the landscape has shifted, creating both backlash as well as an opportunity for new innovative initiatives.
What’s new about the 2019 India Forum?
- Expanded programming – beginner and advanced tracks covering a wider range of topics
- Group participation exercise
- More cross-industry representation and perspectives from all over India
- Opportunity for companies to submit workshop and panel proposals to present at the Forum.
- Inspirational story-telling sessions
This year, we wanted to hear from you! Companies have already submitted their workshop proposal and final sessions will be announced by July 22nd!
Registration for the 2019 LGBTQI+ India Forum is required and space is limited, so early registration is encouraged. See you in Bangalore!
To become a Forum Sponsor, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org here agenda Speakers