The Practitioners for Change DEI Dialogue series brings together DEI leaders to discuss best practices and emerging challenges. These video meetings will bring together practitioners to discuss: engaging in public policy, inclusive data collection, best strategies for LGBTQ-inclusive hiring, and more.
Register now for our upcoming events:
- Monday, April 25: Leading by Example: An Exploration of YOUR Racial Identity Experiences – Register here
- Monday, May 9: Attracting and Retaining Gen Z Talent – Register here
- Monday, May 23: Neurodiversity in the Workplace: Unmasking Identity – Register here
- Monday, June 6: Driving Change through Public Policy – Register here
- Tuesday, June 21: Making it Count: Exploring Effective Strategies for Self-ID – Register here