2022 Workplace Summit Scholarship Program
Use the form below to apply for a complimentary registration to the Workplace Summit. The intended use of our scholarship is to award those who are part of a non-profit organization or who demonstrate significant financial need. Out & Equal strongly encourages applications by LGBTQI+ Black, Indigenous, Latinx, Asian, and other people of color, as well as those who are transgender or nonbinary, or those with disabilities. Scholarships are limited, and we are not able to award every applicant.
1. A scholarship consists of a complimentary registration to Summit (either in-person valued at $1,750 or e-Pass valued at $500).
2. The application deadline is Friday, September 16. We will review the applications on a rolling basis as soon as they are received.
3. Up to three applicants from a single organization may apply.
4. Scholarships will not be granted if more than one attendee from the applicant’s organization is already registered for Summit.
5. Successful applicants are encouraged to establish a line item within their organization/company budget, in order to plan for attendance at future Summits.
6. Allocation of scholarships to applicants that meet the above criteria will be determined by a review of a number of factors. Items to be considered will include, but are not limited to: Mission or goals of the applicant organization, size of the organization’s budget, or prior attendance at Summit and/or engagement with Out & Equal.
7. Applications must be submitted through the form below only.
Note: You cannot stop and start this form once you begin. Please complete the application all at once.