Use the form below to apply for a complimentary registration to the Workplace Summit. The intended use of our scholarship is to award those who are part of a non-profit organization or who demonstrate significant financial need. Out & Equal strongly encourages applications by LGBTQI+ Black, Indigenous, Latinx, Asian, and other people of color, as well as those who are transgender or nonbinary, or those with disabilities.
- A scholarship consists of a complimentary registration to the Summit valued at $800. No other funds are available and it is the responsibility of the applicant to meet travel and accommodation expenses.
- The application deadline is Monday, August 10th. We will review the applications on a rolling basis as soon as they are received.
- An organization may sponsor up to three applicants.
- No scholarship will be granted to any organization if more than one attendee from that organization is already registered for the Summit.
- Successful applicants are encouraged to establish a line item within their organization/company budget, in order to plan for attendance at future Summits.
- Successful applicants will be asked to complete a post-event questionnaire within 45 days of the end of the conference.
- Allocation of scholarships to requesting organizations that meet the above criteria will be determined by a review of a number of factors. Items to be considered will include, but are not limited to: Mission or goals of the organization, size of the organization’s budget, or prior attendance at Summit and/or engagement with Out & Equal.
- Applications must be submitted through the form below only.
Note: You cannot stop and start this form once you begin. Please complete the application all at once.