- 2013 Out & Equal Workplace Summit registration is open! This year the Workplace Summit takes place October 29-31 in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Ultra early bird rates are available through May 31.
- Out & Equal co-authors a brief on how an executive order prohibiting federal contractors from discriminating against LGBT workers would extend protections to 20% of the U.S. civilian workforce. Read more.
- Out & Equal joins some of the world's top corporations in filing
an amicus brief with the Supreme Court on the impact of DOMA upon
American employers. Read more.
- Out & Equal at Work: From Closet to Corner Office released internationally February 14, 2013. Learn more and order online now!
- Browse our Events Calendar to find trainings, webinars, Regional Affiliate meetings, conference dates and much more.
Out & Equal Workplace Advocates is committed to ending employment discrimination for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender employees. We believe that people should be judged by the work they do, not by their sexual orientation or gender identity. Every day, we work to protect and empower employees to be productive and successful—so they can support themselves, their families, and contribute to achieving a world free of discrimination for everyone.