Transgender and Nonbinary Community Engagement Group
Out & Equal exists to help LGBTQ people thrive at work and to support organizations in creating better workplace culture where everyone feels like they belong. Leveraging the historical power of in-person Summit round-table discussions and ongoing, dynamic virtual connection during the global health pandemic, these new Out & Equal Community Engagement groups will provide an important mechanism for people to maintain and grow connections and relationships with professionals of like-identities, share common challenges and strategies, and inspire each other through individual stories.
Our Trans and Nonbinary Community Engagement Groups meet quarterly and are open to partner companies who register with their company email addresses. Out and Equal will host these conversations with expert co-hosts who will further bolster the dialogue within these communities.
Out & Equal has curated a list of our best resources and stories to support greater visibility and awareness of the transgender and nonbinary community.
“I had the pleasure of co-hosting the first Trans and Nonbinary Community Engagement Group session with CV Viverito. What a great way to spend the end of the week. There is such a power in sharing stories and experiences with other individuals in my community that reignites me but also allows us all to know that we are not alone, we have each other.”
Chris Mossiah, VP of Digital Platforms at JPMC
Thank you all for joining the 2022 Transgender and Nonbinary Community Engagement Groups! Stay tuned for the 2023 sessions!
Out and Equal Resources:
- Global Toolkit for Change: Assessing LGBTQI+ Inclusion in Your Workplace
- Beyond Visibility – Assessing your Transgender and Nonbinary Workplace Inclusion
- Elevating Voices: Ella Slade on Creating Safe Spaces & Cultures of Belonging
- Transgender Awareness Week
- Out & Equal Celebrates International Nonbinary People’s Day
- Nonbinary in Four Languages (Multilingual)
- Nonbinary Gender Identities: A Diverse Global History
- 5 Dicas para Usar Linguagem Inclusiva e Neutra (Portuguese)
- Guía de Comunicación Inclusiva para la Inclusión Laboral de Personas Trans y No Binarias (Spanish)
- História Global de Identidades Não Binárias (Portuguese)
- Inclusão de Pessoas Transgêneras e Não Binárias no Local de Trabalho Brasileiro (Portuguese)
The Global Hub Resources:
The Global Hub’s resources are exclusive to Out & Equal partner companies. For more information about how your company can come an Out & Equal partner, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Improving the Retail Experience for Transgender and Nonbinary Customers
- Inclusive Product Design, Marketing and Allyship for the Transgender and Nonbinary Community
- The Next Generation Workforce: Reverse Mentoring for Transgender and Nonbinary Youth
- Cross Team Success Stories: Transgender, Nonbinary, and Gender Expansive Inclusion at Planned Parenthood
- Beyond Performative Support: Trans & Non-Binary Equity & Inclusion
Other Resources We Trust for the Trans and Nonbinary Community:
These resources come from community organizations that partner with Out & Equal to provide additional information, research and education.