- This event has passed.
Virtual Summit Series 2017 – Engaging Middle Managers in Driving LGBT Equality
January 31, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 1:15 pm
The best employers have learned that to institutionalize the importance of diversity across all levels of an organization, they must develop strategic tools that help middle managers understand how diverse talent can enhance the performance of their teams. This interactive workshop will begin with a recap of JPMorgan Chase’s journey of building a toolkit on diversity for middle managers. We will focus on how we galvanize this frozen middle and the strategies we have found to be effective, and ones that were not so effective. After a brief panel discussion, this workshop will dive into an interactive discussion where the audience will work together to come up with a play book of strategies to successfully engage middle managers.
- Pat Baillie, Director of Training, Out & Equal Workplace Advocates
- Vignesh Ashok, Associate, EMEA Diversity & Inclusion, J.P. Morgan
- Violeta Dudova, Vice President & Senior Diversity Strategy Manager, J.P. Morgan
- Therese Bechet Blake, Managing Director, Head of Corporate Diversity and Firmwide & North America Diversity Operations, J.P. Morgan
- Donald G. Wenzel, Jr., Business Operations Director, Commercial Banking – Specialized Industries, J.P. Morgan