Volunteer at the Workplace Summit
Be a part of the world’s largest convening of LGBT employees. Our signature annual event is the Workplace Summit, where LGBT employees and experts from around the world gather to share strategies and best practices to create workplace equality inclusive of all sexual orientations, gender identities, and expressions.
Volunteer activities include registration assistance, customer service at the Engagement Center, and plenary setup and tear down.
- Free access to workshops on the day of their shift.
- Free access to the Exhibit Hall on the day of their shift.
- Reception volunteers receive free access to the receptions.
- For Corporate Volunteer Teams: the company or organization is recognized in the post-Summit newsletter as one of our Volunteer Teams.
- For Corporate Volunteer Teams: the company receives acknowledgment on signage throughout the Summit and on the Plenary Stage.
You may volunteer as an individual or as a corporate team with 10 to 30 volunteers from one organization.