Town Calls are our monthly hour-long webinars held at 12:00 PM pacific time that feature guest speakers on current LGBT topics. We discuss the issues, policies, benefits, trends, and breaking news facing LGBT employees. This is an interactive learning experience with a Q&A session after each presentation. Town Calls are designed to help Employee/Business Resource Groups, Human Resources, executives, and busy professionals. We also serve private sector, federal, and non-profit employees. Town Calls are recorded so they can be used for training within your organization.
November | Case Study: Global Pride@SAP
Thursday, November 16 – 10:00am Pacific
11am Mountain | 12pm Central | 1pm Eastern
In recent years, multinational corporations have made great strides in adopting inclusive policies and programs regarding LGBT inclusion in the workplace. Many companies have taken the next step by developing LGBT ERG chapters around the globe. SAP’s Employee Network Group, Pride@SAP, which focuses on LGBT diversity for anyone regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, is one such group. Today, almost 10% of SAP’s worldwide internal workforce are members of Pride@SAP. Join leaders from SAP’s LGBT network group from North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia Pacific to discuss best practices for establishing successful global networks. Pride@SAP will address developing regional strategies, driving member engagement, and strengthening cooperation with the business to achieve social advocacy.
- Mickey Gamboa, HR Senior Service Consultant, Pride@SAP APJ Regional Lead
- Filipe Roloff, Customer Success Manager, Pride@SAP LAC Regional Lead
- Björn Groneberg, Senior Project Consultant, Pride@SAP Germany Regional Lead
- Chad Minnick, Client Marketing Manager, Pride@SAP USA Regional Lead
- Miguel Castro, Senior Director, Lead for Culture & Identity
- Niarchos Pombo, Head of Diversity & Inclusion, Pride@SAP Global Lead
- Arthur William Kastler, Global Pride@SAP Senior Project Manager, Pride@SAP EMEA/MEE Regional Lead
- Rachel Ho, Product Marketing Manager, SAP Analytics; Lead of Pride@SAP Canada
- Matthew Donovan, Enablement Executive, Pride@SAP USA Regional Lead
- Natalia Rodriguez, Sales Executive, Pride@SAP Colombia Lead
2017 Upcoming Schedule: What’s Next?