Organizations may nominate an individual for a complimentary registration to the Workplace Summit. The intended use of our scholarship is to award those who are part of a non-profit organization or who demonstrate significant financial need.
- A scholarship consists of a complimentary registration to the Summit valued at $2,300. No other funds are available and it is the responsibility of the applicant to meet travel and accommodation expenses.
- The application deadline is Monday, July 2nd. We will review the applications on a rolling basis as soon as they are received.
- An organization may only sponsor a single applicant.
- No scholarship will be granted to any organization if more than one attendee from that organization is already registered for the Summit.
- Successful applicants are encouraged to establish a line item within their organization/company budget, in order to plan for attendance at future Summits.
- Successful applicants are required to submit a written report to Out & Equal within 45 days of the end of the conference. Failure to do so will result in the applicant being barred from applying for scholarships in the future.
- Allocation of scholarships to requesting organizations that meet the above criteria will be determined by a review of a number of factors. Items to be considered will include, but are not limited to:
- Mission or goals of the organization
- Size of the organization’s budget
- Prior attendance at Summit and/or engagement with Out & Equal
- Applications must be submitted through the form below only.
Note: You cannot stop and start this form once you begin. Please complete the application all at once.