Keeping you and your team informed.
Out & Equal Briefs is a new initiative that provides our corporate and government partners with information and resources related to important policy issues and developing news stories that impact LGBT employees and companies they work for. Each brief will include the following components:
- A Overview of the Issue-at-Hand
- What Your Company Needs to Know
- What Your Company Can Do
- Who You Should Engage in Your Company
Out & Equal Briefs are intended to keep you and your team informed of up-to-date issues, trends and facts pertaining to LGBT workplace equality with actions you can take now.
- Conscience and Religious Freedom Division – U.S. Health and Human Services Creates New Division in Office of Civil Rights Indicating Major Shift in OCR Priorities
- House Bill 1523: Protecting Freedom of Conscience from Government Discrimination Law
- Senate Bill 396: The Transgender Work Opportunity Act—California
- Assembly Bill 1732: The Equal Restroom Access Act—California