Workshop submissions for the 2013 Out & Equal Workplace Summit are closed and proposals are in review!
Reviews and invitations should be sent out during May, and then the workshops that have been finalized will be posted here for your perusal and Summit planning.
Out & Equal’s annual Summit offers the chance to unite and share the information needed to advance LGBT workplace equality. Now more than ever, Out & Equal workshops are invaluable tools to keep pace with the multitude of changes happening around us and in the workplace.
Confirmed Workshops for 2013
- I'm Not LGBT...Not That There's Anything Wrong with That
- The Next Frontier: LGBT Allies - Acceleration and Impact
Beyond LGBT Diversity
- Changing the Way of Doing Business: LGBT Integration at USAID
- Have Faith! Navigating LGBTA Issues and Religion in the Workplace
- Off the Gender Binary What it Means To Your Organization
- Creating Connections - finding the "Like Me" across multicultural ERGs
Bisexual in the Workplace
- What Bisexuals Want (At Work)
- The 411 on Bisexuality: Building Your Bi Competency Resources
Changing Workplace Climate
- Aligning as Agents of Change - Let's Talk
- Outward presentation: Executive presence meets authenticity
- ROI - Bringing Out & Equal Back To Your Workplace
- Implementing and leveraging self-identification as a method for driving change
- Attracting, Recruiting, and Supporting LGBTQA STEM Talent
- Straight Talk from Teens about Having Not-So-Straight Parents
Law, Policy & Benefits
- Ssshhh, corporate activists are inspiring action and leading change
- Employee Benefit Plan Implications of the Supreme Court's Rulings on Same-Sex Marriage
- Building Bridges toward LGBT Cultural Competency
- Deciphering the Rules for Taxation of Benefits for Same-Sex Spouses and Partners
- National LGBT Issues in a Changing Legal Environment
- Sexual Orientation, Identity, Race, and Privilege in the Classroom
People of Color in the Workplace
- It's Not About Counting Heads: Building Truly Inclusive ERGs
- Reaching out to LGBT employees of color
- Beyond Mentorship: Earning and Engaging a Career Sponsor
- What you don't know about LGBT markets can hurt you
- Out & Equal Career Management: Maximizing Your Employment Potential!
Transgender in the Workplace
- "There's Life After Transition!"
- What is Gender Expression Diversity? How Does it Affect You?
- Workplace Transition Guidelines, Best Practices for a Successful Transition
This is just the beginning. Out & Equal will be adding more workshops to the list as review continues for a total of 14 tracks and 90 workshops.
For questions regarding 2013 Workplace Summit Workshops,
please contact Director of Training & Professional Development, Pat
Baillie, at 415.694.6521 or email@example.com.